A note on my three blogs

A note on my blogs

(1) vio; in love with india - this one is the main blog about my Indian adventures, which started in 2005. I don't write much on this blog these days because I prefer to write privately in the confidential blog. But check out the categories and the index to figure out your way. I have kept some older posts not about India but which I still find interesting or relevant in Old words. Also check out my new, fun category Only in India in which I post photos of funny, unique, Indian situations...

(2) vio; sounds of india - this is my blog of sounds, because India wouldn't be as incredible if it was not so vibrant and just so full of incredible sounds!

(3) vio; confidential - this an extension of my main blog in which I post entries I do not want to reveal to the entire webspace for privacy or sensitivity reasons. You must receive an invitation from me and then accept the invitation to be able to read it. You may email me if you are interested in receiving an invitation.


Saturday, 5 July 2014

Becoming my mother-in-law's only female company

To read this entry, please email me to request an invitation.

If you already have an invitation, you can read the entry here.


  1. Sorry another quick question, when you were trying to convert your student visa to x visa, did you go to the MHA, or did you try to the FRO Varanasi to do it? I only have 2.5 months validity left on my visa, so I'm thinking I have to convert my employment visa to x visa. Do I have to go to Dehli to do this? Hope this step goes smoothly..but judging by your case, it could take a lot of time...

  2. Hi, I never got my student visa converted to the X visa! It seemed to complicated, Delhi was telling me to do it from Varanasi, Varanasi told me to do it from Delhi, I sent faxes and letters with no reply etc. Then I had to leave for France so I gave up and eventually got an X visa from France. I think you should definitely go back to your country to get an X visa, then you'll have a year to apply for the PIO. What India has told me is not to be too much in a hurry... Now that you tell me you're on an employment I think wait til it expires, get an X visa, and then only apply for the PIO! Good luck! Also,if you've been married for less than 1 year you'd better wait for after a year to apply...